- The Vanguard Project is leaping from the Ground with the Level 4 slab and Level 7 core construction underway.
- The enormous footprint of nearly 4000m2 fully utilised the 2 cranes and over 100 men on site.
- With completion of the basement which includes a diaphragm wall, the project is now cycling for a Structure completion early next year.
- At Level 5, the weight of the structure will be heavy enough to resist the hydrostatic pressure, bringing to an end the pumping the 26,000L of water per week.
- The basement levels are now being stripped and amenities relocated below to enable completion of the works along John Street.
- Façade and Joinery procurement are underway in preparation for the fit-out works.